No single resume templates is perfect for everyone. We each have our own levels of experience. Our unique skills have mixed importance. Some may have more education than others do. Even though no one format works for all, the combination resume is an effective and broad tool for job seekers. In fact, it's quickly becoming the chosen format for many. There are several reasons why.
The combination resume borrows the best features of other resume formats. It uses the flexibility of a functional format. It borrows the ordered work experience of a chronological format. It allows you to present your best skills early in the document. You can arrange the order of the sections to suit your personal needs. In addition, hiring managers will like the ordered work history. Here is some of objective samples.
Click here to Start writing resume
- Obtain a position at XYZ Company where I can maximize my management skills, quality assurance, program development, and training experience.
- Account executive trainee at ABCD advertising agency.
Position as clinical practice assistant for health maintenance organization, utilizing writing, research, and leadership skills.
- Elementary education teacher at small independent school.
Customer service management where my experience can be utilized to improve customer satisfaction.
Create integrated strategies to develop and expand existing customer sales, brand/product evolution, and media endorsement.
- Management position where I can effectively utilize my expertise in human relations, project management, and staff recruitment and retention.
- Marketing position that utilizes my writing skills and enables me to make a positive contribution to the organization.
- Search engine optimization position where I can use my SEO skills and experience to increase site traffic and search engine placement.
- To secure a position with a well established organization with a stable environment that will lead to a lasting relationship in the field of finance.
- To obtain a position that will enable me to use my strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people.
- Experienced HR Coordinator who enjoys challenge seeking opportunity to learn and improve skills.